Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Podcasts

In the last year podcasts have quickly become one of my favorite things to listen to. There are podcasts on many subjects and the average joe seems to be getting quite good at these.

If you are new to podcasts, I encourage you to download itunes software and use it to browse, download, and listen to the piles of free podcasts available.

Podcasts to me bring free content from everyday people who share your same interests and they often have resources/access to people for great interviews. For example I listen to many photography podcasts of which they interview all kinds of famous professional photographers. What a great way to gain insight instead of just reading books.

Currently I listen to many podcasts on photography, Mac OS, and computer programming. The vast number of them keep me more than entertained even with this small number of interests listed.

So if you haven't tried listening to podcasts, give a try, they have lots to offer. Who knows maybe someday you'll be hosting your own show...

No comments: